Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello 3rd Trimester: 28 Weeks

Today marks the beginning of the 3rd trimester, and also the start of my Christmas vacation! Today I enjoyed a work Christmas party, and some shopping around town with my Dad. Now it's time for Christmas fun and relaxation with friends and family. There will definitely be a lot of sleeping and eating going on!



Little boy Maynard is about 16 inches long and 2.5 pounds. He can see light that filters in through my tummy, and has different cycles of sleep that include rapid eye movement where dreaming occurs. He is letting me know he's alive and well in there moving and poking around frequently, and I can feel what I think are little feet right under my ribs when I sit. When I feel an elbow, foot, hand, or bum press against my sides I like to have some fun and give him a little push back to play. Just can't wait to see and hold him...only 12 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Love that belly Shanni! Can't wait to feel him kicking and rolling around! Loved that part of being pregnant!! :)

    ReplyDelete