Monday, December 14, 2009

The Elves Came (AKA: Jesse)


I have a slight addiction to Eddy's Peppermint ice cream. I go through a whole container in a few days, and can't get enough of the stuff. I was extremely disappointed they were out of it on my last shopping trip. It's only 100 calories for a 1/2 cup so it's not too bad for me, plus baby needs the calcium! What is bad is that it is a Limited Edition flavor and will only be here for the holidays.
As a child my parents had a tradition of the "Elves" leaving candy on me and Derek's pillows the nights leading up to Christmas. I introduced this tradition to Jesse when we started dating and occasionally the Elves will come in December to leave a special treat.  I completely forgot about it this year. So tonight my dear Jesse comes home from work and said the Elves came.....I ran upstairs to find on my pillow four containers of my obsession!!!! Thank you Elf Jesse xoxo
Maynard Elf Dance (click)

3 comments:

  1. Shan I just wanted to say great job on website and also thank you for being that great sis in law you have been. I cant wait for the little nephew to be running around soon. I love you guys -Uncle T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice elf! It's those "little" things that are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticing that Jake is taking a huge lead! Hilary would be happy as that was her horse's name! I am still going for "Jaxson"!

    ReplyDelete