Wednesday, December 9, 2009

26 Week Belly



Well I had my traditional white t-shirt on for the belly photo, but we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner soooo I had to cover up my messiness with the gray shirt. We got our second snow today. As usual when I woke up I was glued to the news for hopes of a school delay/cancelation but not luck today. We only got about 3 inches followed by rain. Speaking of inches Baby Maynard is about 14 inches long now, and about 2 pounds. I think he had the hiccups last night because he was shaking my tummy about every 5 seconds a few times in a row. This week he is also soaking up my antibodies, getting his immune system ready for life outside the womb. I've also been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions (brief tightening of the uterus)  daily as my body practices and gets ready for the main event in 3 months. Baby Maynard is the size of a small pineapple this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment