Friday, December 18, 2009

Doctors Appointment

Today I had my monthly OB appointment. All good news to report. Current weight gain is....19 pounds, and my blood pressure is 120/68. While the nurse was looking for the baby's heartbeat with the doppler on my belly our little baby Maynard kept kicking it and my stomach was popping up. His heart rate was in the 150's (110-180 is normal). My stomach is measuring right on track at 28 cm. My glucose test got rescheduled to the 28th of this month instead of today.  I am now being seen every 3 weeks, and we have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for January 8th when I will be 30 weeks to see how big our little man is!!!!

27 Week Facts: This is the last week of the second trimester. Baby Maynard is four times as big as he was at week 12. At this point baby's lungs could function with lots of medical help. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, and opening and closing his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment