Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Last night we received 15 inches of snow in good ol' Attleboro, and it's still coming down with another 2-3 inches predicted today! Ashley and I spent yesterday afternoon anticipating the snow by baking Christmas cookies and making chocolate covered pretzels.


My Plow Man! Jesse was out from 2:30-9:30 a.m. for round one, came home for some food and a shower, and is now back out again for round 2 of plowing! He is a snow removal machine. Yay for "white gold".  He loaded up the living room with firewood for me to keep the wood stove going and the house cozy and warm. Hopefully today I won't procrastinate too much and get some housework done for the holidays!


                                                
Love you Jesse! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Holy snow! Man, it looks like Buffalo. And, I get to see you this week! Whooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete