Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funny Commercial

My mother in law told me about this commercial and it just cracks me up so I had to share it with you. Having a big ol' belly does make things a little more challenging and fun. Here are some of my watermelon moments:
  • Picking things up off the floor is always a good time since it includes a good wide stance workout squat. 
  • Getting ready in front of the mirror puts me now a good foot further back than normal, this is challenging especially for up close activities like plucking my eyebrows and flossing my teeth.
  • Sometimes trying to get up off the couch from a laying down position requires going to the floor first on all fours then pushing myself up with the aid of the coffee table.
  • The tummy provides a great shelf for eating snacks on the couch while watching t.v., or a folding table for little baby clothes. My shirt is also a giant napkin for when I eat catching all those spills and crumbs! Thank you Oxiclean!
  • A good workout includes putting on pants, socks, climbing stairs, or switching sleeping positions! 
These are the joyful experiences that I absolutely love every minute of and wouldn't trade for anything! It's amazing to think my now big ol' watermelon baby was once a wee little apple seed. 
What do you think, should I get Jesse a watermelon to test out his penguin waddle?

No comments:

Post a Comment