Thursday, February 11, 2010

Doctors Appointment

Today Jesse and I went to my 35 week doctors appointment. We started with an ultrasound of the baby to see how big he is. Based upon his head, belly, and femur bone measurements he is estimated to be 6 lbs. 9 oz. This puts him in the 75th percentile for weight, so he's not too big or too small....he's just right! Due to the baby's face facing my back, and because he's so squished in there we weren't able to get any good ultrasound pics :(

We met with the doctor and I gained another 2 lbs. this past week putting me at 144 lbs. and a weight gain of 29 lbs. so far. The average pregnancy weight gain is between 25-35 so I am still doing well. My blood pressure was normal at 128/65, and baby's heart rate was excellent at 149 beats per minute. Also, I passed the sugar test this week!! Woo hoo! I have been trying SO hard by satisfying my sweet tooth with apples, low sugar yogurt, and Kashi cereal and it paid off! I go back to the Docs next Wednesday for my 36 week check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment