Friday, January 29, 2010

Doctors Appointment

Today I had my 33 week appointment. All is stable and well. I hopped on a different scale today since I saw a different Doctor in the practice, and it said I gained 3 pounds in this past week...must be due to the different scale ha ha because holy cow 3 pounds! My blood pressure is great at 114/60, and the baby's heartbeat is normal and strong. Monday I do a fasting test due to some sugar detected in my urine. Fasting for me is going 2 hours without eating, so this should be interesting. I'll be the first one in line at the lab in the a.m. so I can go right home and eat!  We go in next week for the weekly check up and another ultrasound to see how much bigger our little chunky monkey is since we haven't measured him in a month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment