Thursday, January 21, 2010

32 Weeks....8 to go!



Today I had my doctor's appointment and all continues to stay well. My belly is measuring exactly on track at 32 cm and the little guy's heart rate was normal at 148. My blood pressure was 120/68 and my weight remains the same as it was 2 weeks ago at 138 lbs (weight gain 23 lbs. thus far). I was surprised it didn't get higher since it's been climbing up every visit, but the nurse said it's normal and shows that I am not gaining more fluid which is good. I continue to feel good as I waddle around. My hands and feet are slowly getting a little bit chubbier so I've decided to take my rings off. I am now being seen weekly as we near the end of this joyous journey and prepare ourselves for the next wonderful journey of parenthood.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! And, what cruel person voted that they think the baby will be more than 8 pounds?

    ReplyDelete