Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Shower: Celebrating Baby Maynard's Arrival

Saturday the 16th was the day of my beautiful and bountiful baby shower at the charming Colonel Blackinton Inn hosted by the soon to be Grandmas Deb and Linda! My Mom flew in from San Diego for the event and a wonderful week long stay, and I was surrounded by all my friends and family for a fabulous brunch and afternoon of showering Baby Maynard with gifts and love. xoxoxo

Yay! Can't believe that I'm having a baby shower for our little miracle, we're so excited for him to finally be here!

Fantastic brunch of fruit, omelets, french toast, eggs benedict, home fries, and bacon.

Beautiful personal touches: slideshow of Jesse and I's childhood photos, framed baby pictures of the soon to be Mom and Dad, flowers, music, corsages, and more!

Soon to be Mom and Dad with Soon to be Grandmas and Great Grandmas.

So may beautiful and very generous gifts for Baby Boy! Thank you all SO very much!

I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful day, I didn't want it to end! Jesse and I had so much fun going through all our gifts at home, playing with all his toys, and getting the nursery set up. Keep growing in there little man and we will see you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment