Friday, October 30, 2009

3D Ultrasound

Today I went to see a perinatologist (a high risk OB) to measure and discuss my potentially shorter than normal cervix. I won't go into detail but everything turned out to be great and in normal range. There is no cause for concern, and I don't have to go back!!! Before I met with the Doc they did a full anatomy scan of our little guy. I got to see him again moving around and see his cute face, little fingers, toes, heart, and brain which I love. To my pleasant surprise I also got to see him 4D (3D images in real motion). This was really cool and a little weird. The tech said baby boy is weighing about 14 oz, and heart rate is 145 (all right on track). Next doctors appointment is my 6th month check up on November 20th.






3 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures!! Would love to see them. Your calendar is in, not sure it is the right one. Glad to hear everything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Snyder chin that I see there! How cool are these pics.....so much different from 20+ years ago! If I get out of work early tomorrow, perhaps we will buzz you and if you are around, and free, swing by quickly to drop off the few things for the little guy! If not, will catch up soon....love to all 3 of you! SO glad all was well w/the high risk MD!

    ReplyDelete