Wednesday, October 28, 2009

20 Weeks: Half Way There!





I can't believe we are halfway through the pregnancy. In only a few months we will have a baby boy! We booked a "babymoon" at a quaint B & B in Vermont for some quality husband and wife time before the little man arrives. We will be going in the beginning of December to enjoy the beautiful snowy scenery, dining out, fireplace in our room, shopping, and of course a spa trip! Check out the inn: http://www.weathersfieldinn.com/

The baby is moving like crazy, and I can feel him flop around and kick numerous times during the day. It is so amazing, but very alien/sci-fi. The little guy is about the size of a small cantaloupe, and now has working taste buds that can enjoy what I eat. Speaking of eating,  my total weight gain so far is 8 pounds and climbing. I have been averaging about a pound a week for the past month, and I am constantly hungry and snacking all day. Maternity clothes are a must now and I recently just ordered some great tops very cheap at Old Navy online. Now I am on the hunt for a cute night-out outfit for Jesse's 10 year high school reunion at the end of November.

1 comment:

  1. Like the dress Shanni! Perhaps we could go for a little shopping expedition and i could treat you with my 50% off! Also need to give you the few things that I picked up for the little man!

    ReplyDelete