Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jaxson + Giana = Best Friends

My childhood friend Kathryn and I reunited when we found out we were both pregnant and due the same week. We enjoyed the journey of being pregnant together. We would compare our bellies, eat yummy food, and lounge on the couch as we anticipated our bundles of joy. Her little princess Giana arrived 2 weeks early and before Jaxson who was still baking away.  Now the two adorable babies are happy and healthy and spend time going for walks in the park, picnic lunches, shopping trips, watching their mommies chat and watch bad reality t.v. and hang out with our dear dear friend Joleen "Nanine." We like to joke that Jaxson is Giana's boyfriend. It is a riot to watch the two together if they are awake at the same time. We can't wait till they can play together and be best of friends. 





2 comments:

  1. Had to make a quick comment Shanni~ Jaxson ABSOLUTELY looks like DEREK in the top ( larger ) photo!!! It's the smile & it struck me right away! That was the first time that I saw Derek in him.....funny.....<3! Love you guys!! Oh, look at that buddha belly in the other photo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you & Kathryn have reconnected Shannon! As you know your mom & I were friends from the 4th grade & we spent many days together as young mom's. I still have some adorable photos of the beautiful christmas parties your mom & dad hosted, of all of you kids when you were little. Tell mom I send a hug~:)Jaxon & Giana make a beautiful little couple don't they?lol~

    ReplyDelete