Monday, November 9, 2009

We Love You!



The little man is getting stronger. Dad was able to feel him kick twice in a row this weekend. Yesterday sitting on the couch  I felt him kicking away. I lifted up my shirt to see if I could see any action, and sure enough I saw him kicking/punching because my tummy poked up next to my belly button. I can also see my belly shake when he is doing his karate in there. The little alien is quite the athlete so far.  Can't wait till I actually see a hand or foot pressing against my belly!
p.s. Thank you Hilary for being my photographer during one of my silly/creative moments!

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute Shanni! Love the heart shaped hands! Hilary said that your belly looked pretty big today because you are such a little person! :) It is SO much fun when the little people start kicking and punching and letting you know that you don't get to rest whenever you want to. They are getting you ready when it's totally for real! I was depressed when Hil & Jeff weren't in my belly anymore :( I missed having their "feelings" all to myself! I just LOVED every bit of being pregnant! Enjoy.....it goes by so fast! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shan...it's Jan! I love the picture of the heart on your growing belly! Hope to see you soon!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete