Tuesday, September 1, 2009

12 Week Ultrasound

You can see it's adorable little profile, belly, and legs crossed Indian style pretty clear. It's arms were up but then down by it's side for the picture. These three pictures are mostly alike, but I thought I would put them all up anyway.



Today Jesse and I started our day with a very exciting doctor's appointment. We had an ultrasound session and were able to see our little 3 inch (from head to toe) baby sleeping away. The ultrasound tech had me cough to wake it up, and then it started moving all around kicking legs, moving arms, and jumping up and down. We were able to see it open and close it's mouth. It's little heart was beating at 156 beats per minute. The spine measurement was normal. Baby then went back to sleep, but I woke it up coughing one last time to see it roll over on it's side and look at his Mom and Dad straight on. See you again in October baby Maynard to know if we should buy blue or pink.

In this picture you can see the top of the baby's head, and it's two little arms and hands giving a touchdown signal or a give me ten! We also got to see it's little feet too. The tech said because I am on the smaller side that the little bubbles I've been feeling the past few days are the baby jumping around. Next OB appointment will be September, 25th. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay baby girl or boy Maynard. Such a cute little shirmpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan the pics came out great. i can look at my grandchild anytime I want! thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanni & Jesse~ Sorry haven't EVEN said congrats!!!!!! We are SO excited for all of you! Things have been alot crazy for us......
    My guess is a Boy?????? Anyhow, boy or girl....what a wonderful set of parents he/she will have! You look wonderful mommy! Love to all, Kate ( Gary, Hil & Jeff too! )

    ReplyDelete