Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Music Man

Jaxson is posing on Grandpa's Harley on a beautiful spring day. This is Jaxson's bad ass motorcycle face....errrrr! 
Ut oh she caught me again. If I just smile and look super cute I won't get in trouble. 
Here Mama I can share the toilet paper with you.
It's April vacation week, which means a week to spend with my lil man. We started things off a little rough over the weekend with a second bout of the croup. By Tuesday Jaxson was feeling much better and we joined up with some friends and enjoyed a morning music class at the local library. Jaxson loved it!
He was beating on the drum, shaking bells and maracas, dancing up a storm, and walking around enjoying himself and playing with the other kids. 
Shake Shake Shake! Shake your booty!
Jesse and I at his surprise 30th birthday party! His actual b-day is Easter Sunday! Happy Birthday Jesse, we love you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment