Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yummy in my tummy!

Go to fullsize image
Jaxson has started solid foods! This week he has had rice cereal in the mornings, and the past two nights at dinner too. He was showing us he was ready for big boy food by watching us eat, being hungry after feedings, and sitting up so strong. Not to mention the boy weighs 19 pounds. When the spoon "airplane" comes to him he opens his mouth, smacks his lips, and finishes his whole bowl full. Good boy Jaxson! Soon we will be introducing some fruits at meal time too.


Rice cereal is yummy in my tummy!

1 comment:

  1. The best first foods are avocado, banana, applesauce and mashed yams. Rice cereal is NOT a good choice! It's just a filler! I know that all the docs and other moms tell you to start with rice, but don't listen!

    Ok, I'll step down from my soapbox now.

    ReplyDelete